Ringing is only by arrangement and usually for weddings and special services.
1 John Taylor & Co, Loughborough 1873 5-1-13 29.50" 1254.0Hz (D#+12c)
2 John Rudhall, Gloucester 1791 5½ cwt 30.25" 1059.0Hz (C+21c)
3 John Taylor & Son, Loughborough 1855 6-1-08 32.50" 985.0Hz (B-5c)
Hung for anticlockwise ringing in a wooden frame, possibly dating from 1793 as this is carved into the frame alone side the intials "T P", with fittings supplied in 1907 by James Barwell of Birmingham, at a cost of £33-2-6. These bells were made ringable in 1979 following attention by Gordon Lane and David Howell to stop the frame moving around in the tower.
The three nominals are D#+ 13c, C + 21, B - 5. The spacing of the bells from treble to second to tenor is roughly 3 semitones and 1 semitone. This is not a combination that occurs in a major diatonic scale. The middle bell is a semitone flat of where it "should" be.
The present tenor replaces one cast in 1629, weighing 5-2-7. Vestry records show that by 1873 the treble had been cracked for some time. The old west tower was taken down and rebuilt in its present form as a North Western tower in 1876-7, the bells being transferred and the old frame and fittings reused. They all retain their canons. The two tenors have been quarter turned but the treble has not been turned.